The Churchill Physical Health Center offers a wide range of services including the following:
- Chiropractic Treatments utilizing the Gonstead, Diversified & Cox techniques.
- Rehab Therapy utilizing high tech spine strengthening equipment and muscle massage.
- Physiotherapy such as Interferential, Russian Stim, High Volt
- Manipulation under anesthesia are available for complicated cases where scar tissue is present or failed surgical cases.
- DOT (Department of Transportation) exams performed by a certified NRCME examiner.
- We also provided Non-DOT Drug Tests for pre-employment and post accident.
Dr. Ted Cook, Chiropractic Physician, obtained his certification in May of 2013.
Following is a basic list of just some of the conditions that have been corrected through proper Chiropractic care
- Chronic Pain
- Arm Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Hip Pain
- Elbow Pain
- Leg Pain
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Foot Pain
- Heel Pain
- Knee Pain
- Wrist Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Muscle Spasms
- Slipped Disc
- Golf Related Pain
- Arthritis Pain
Functional Medicine and Enzyme Nutrition
- Leaky Gut
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Fatigue in muscles or tendons
- Muscular aching, burning, throbbing, shooting, stiffness or stabbing
- Muscle twitching
- Numbness and tingling sensations
- Tingling, burning or aching feelings in the calves, thighs, or feet
- Restless legs/feet
- Lack of energy
- Morning stiffness
- Wake up not feeling refreshed
- Difficulty concentrating
- Difficulty thinking
- Memory loss
- Recurrent migraine or tension-type headaches
- Constipation, diarrhea, abdominal gas, nausea, or heartburn
- Strong urge to urinate, or pain in the bladder
- Diarrhea and/or constipation
- Abdominal pain
- Swelling in fingers or toes, or any type of joint swelling.
Chiropractic Care For Animals
Dr. Ted Cook has been treating dogs with chiropractic for 25 years. It started when a patient asked him if he could possibly help the family pet, a German shepherd who had lost use of his hind legs.
The family vet had used corticosteroids and pain medications with no improvement in the symptoms. After looking over the x-rays with the treating veterinarian, it was decided that Dr Cook would start treating with spinal manipulation.
After three treatments the beloved family pet was once again walking. The positive experience motivated Dr. Cook to seek out other Dr.s who he could learn from to be able to help other dogs with a variety of problems. Dr Cook studied under Dr. Kamen a chiropractor who specializes in treating animals and later Dr. Inman a veterinarian who specializes in using manipulation to treat animals.
Dr. Cook was a breeder and showed American Staffordshire terriers for several years. During his involvement with showing dogs he was inundated with people bringing their dogs to him, not for an injury, but to improve their performance and appearance.
Dr. Cook's love of animals has led him to treat a wide variety of animals from horses to dogs to cats and other exotics. Dogs remain his greatest interest.
If you would like more information on how Chiropractic might help your dog please call to request a phone consult or set up an appointment at (888) 227-9515.
Fees: Phone consultation is free
- Initial exam $70 (includes orthopedic examination and review of xrays)
- Treatment $40
- In addition to manipulation, dietary recommendations may be made.
- House calls have an additional travel fee that starts at $50 and will vary depending on the distance traveled.
Please note: you must get a referral from your veterinarian before Dr. Cook, D.C. can treat your pet in accordance with Public Act 93-0281. (see amendment to Senate Bill 386)